Thursday, August 27, 2009

school on tues and weds have been pretty enjoyable..this is epic school moment! positive emotions gravitying toward school is something i've never experienced before and i can't believe i'm jinxing it by translating thoughts into words!!! okay so, school sucks as usual but its a tad less suckier than before. what really sucks is the rain right now, inducing sad (and lazy) life, reducing me to eating whatever's available at home. so far i've eaten a pear, a char siew bao, chocolates (encountered some difficulties stopping myself here), 2 slices of gardenia specialty loaf (with raisins and nuts secretly very yummy especially when i apply apricot and strawberry jam which i bought from melb for my sis but nvm she doesn't know), and i'm currently boiling an egg and a sausage. i'm not even sure how long it will take, or if i can actually simultaneously boil both items in the same pot?? somebody enlighten me pls. all these because i refuse to give mcd's additional 3$ just for delivery especially now that i've learnt in sociology of food that mcd's is poor man's food in the US, where a burger actually costs 66cents i can't believe i'm spending like 6$ buying food that the homeless buy after a day of sitting around with rotten hats laid out before them
BTW in relation to previous post, my printer ink has decided to dry up on me. okay fine i must've finished using it but everybody in the household is too lazy to get the refill so now i HAVE to print them in school i just wasted 8$ this week killing the trees and scaring the shit out of myself with the fuckload of readings i have to do. okay. time to check if egg and sausage have made friends while interacting with boiling water

\\edit
as it turns out, eggs and sausages do not make friends, much to my relief. i was afraid they would both burst out of their respective shell and ..edible plasticy thingy covering the meat and cheese together, if i boiled them for too long. apart from mildly scalding my fingers while painstakingly (literally) peeling my boiled egg, my lunch preparation has been a success because i managed to feed myself! hope this keeps me alive till dinnertime, or when the rain stops. idk how im going to survive my abovementioned module, which requires me to cook a meal?? or to fast for a day (till 5pm)?!? the rain is pouring threateningly instead of slackening ):
guess i will not be going for second funeral wake of the week too.